We are printers. And innovators at heart. We are in business to help our clients communicate with their audience. Our unique combination of bringing applied ingenuity, craftsmanship and sustainability into all we produce makes us unique. We’re constantly rethinking and evolving to get the solutions that change the game.
Our core values drive everything we do. We believe in doing the right thing, the right way and with the right people. Our people are at the heart of Bolger, and we are who we are because of the kindness, compassion, and consideration our people show every day. If you have a drive to succeed, a passion for helping clients, an ability to think new, and the requisite talent, then we’d love to talk.
Bolger Inc. is a 87 year-old, third generation, family owned multi-dimensional printing organization. While our roots are in producing beautiful commercial, digital and wide format printing for Luxury, Healthcare, Financial, Corporate, Educational, and Retail markets, we are also a leading provider of integrated marketing services for a wide range of national and international clients.
Our passion is to help clients succeed at creating and delivering their marketing and visual communication objectives. We do this by producing beautiful print as well as by developing customized end-to-end communication services that enable our clients to orchestrate their marketing communication and product fulfillment objectives across their entire channel of customer networks. This is accomplished through our class-leading web-based Smart Q technology platform combined with our offset and digital print, mailing, kitting and fulfillment services.
Bolger is ISO 9001:2015 certified, and proudly part of the Sustainable Green Print partnership (SGP).
The Client Success Team Manger leads, manages and develops Bolger Account and Project Managers, and is accountable for meeting departmental and company performance goals. The CST Manager works to facilitate profitable growth and exceptional client experience. This is an integral role helping drive profitability, quality, on time delivery, and customer satisfaction. The CST Manager will assist in training, implementing improvements and changes, coaching, motivating, and creating a positive atmosphere for CST empowerment.
- Lead, manage, and train Account Managers and Project Managers
- Develop plans for continual improvement and improved productivity
- Maintains good alignment of team members to best support sales initiatives
- Makes personnel decisions in best interest of Bolger and Clients
- Conducts personnel reviews, along with CST Supervisor
- Participates in developing plans and proposals for meeting company cost and growth goals
- Manages select house accounts
- Assist Account Managers and Project Managers with backup support as needed
Required Talents & Demonstrated Competencies:
- Min 2+ years management experience
- Print experience a plus
- Demonstrate experience in hiring and training
- Ability to work in highly deadline driven environment
- Leads self and others well
- Demonstrate the following primary characteristics:
- Thinks new
- Team support
- Open and proactive communicator
- Integrity / Does the right thing
- Pursue win/win outcomes both internally and externally
- Effective follow-through
- Good business and personal judgment
- Acts with urgency
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability
Bolger is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering excellent wages and benefits.