Collaborate * Commit * Make it Personal * Do the Right Thing * Think New
We are printers. And innovators at heart. We are in business to help our clients communicate with their audience. Our unique combination of bringing applied ingenuity, craftsmanship and sustainability into all we produce makes us unique. We’re constantly rethinking and evolving to get the solutions that change the game.
Our core values drive everything we do. We believe in doing the right thing, the right way and with the right people. Our people are at the heart of Bolger, and we are who we are because of the kindness, compassion, and consideration our people show every day. If you have a drive to succeed, a passion for helping clients, an ability to think new, and the requisite talent, then we’d love to talk.
Bolger Inc. is an 87 year-old, third generation, family owned multi-dimensional printing organization. While our roots are in producing beautiful commercial, digital and wide format printing for Luxury, Healthcare, Financial, Corporate, Educational, and Retail markets, we are also a leading provider of integrated marketing services for a wide range of national and international clients.
Our passion is to help clients succeed at creating and delivering their marketing and visual communication objectives. We do this by producing beautiful print as well as by developing customized end-to-end communication services that enable our clients to orchestrate their marketing communication and product fulfillment objectives across their entire channel of customer networks. This is accomplished through our class-leading web-based Smart Q technology platform combined with our offset and digital print, mailing, kitting and fulfillment services.
Bolger is ISO 9001:2015 certified, and proudly part of the Sustainable Green Print partnership (SGP).
Job Title: Fulfillment/Shipping/Receiving Manager
The Fulfillment/Shipping/Receiving Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of order fulfillment by working closely with the Company’s warehouse and production personnel. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 year in a leadership role in fulfillment and warehouse operations. Must have a proven history of management skills and be proficient in MS Office suite and have worked with inventory management systems. Strong customer service focus.
Reports to: Bryan Bolger
Coordinate and monitor the fulfillment, shipping, and receiving departments for efficient flow of products entering and leaving area.
- Monitor dispatch and receipt of materials to maintain timely and accurate inventory records in accordance with established procedures (comparison of usage and original orders, processing orders, and periodic inventory counts, etc.).
- Coordinate the preparation and processing of necessary paperwork for shipments and deliveries for accurate and timely records, controls and reports on individual orders.
- Coordinates and performs the unloading and distribution of incoming materials.
- Maintains flow of product to correct department location and accurately enters product data into computer in a timely fashion.
- Ensures prompt pickups and deliveries to and from fulfillment, shipping, and receiving.
- Ensures the placement of materials in designated areas.
- Monitors the maintenance of power equipment to limit breakdowns.
- Promotes safety protocols for the compliance standards and procedures set by the company.
Monitors the use of established inventory control procedures and practices. Participates in identifying and implementing meaningful improvements.
- Review assembly sheets prior to completing prepack being moved into fulfillment area.
- Coordinates the maintenance and upkeep of the inventory and equipment.
- Review bills of material to ensure bills are correct for product number, quantities, etc.
Participates and communicates effectively with Production, Sales, Customer Service, clients and others in identifying inventory control and systems to meet requirements.
Performs other duties and projects as assigned
- Keeps the department manager informed on items and situations requiring attention or action.
- Follows all established safety procedures and protocols when operating equipment
- Maintains work areas in a safe and clean manner and follows departmental dress code.
- Observes scheduled work hours, and adheres to attendance guidelines.
- Attends and participates in workshops, continuing educational programs, seminars, in-service training, etc., as approved.
High school diploma with at least 3 years of experience in a production or printing environment preferred; one to two years of supervisory experience. Ability to handle multiple task functions in a fast paced, high demand environment. Must possess strong organizational skills to meet deadlines and coordinate multiple simultaneous activities with little supervision. Working knowledge of computers is required.
Vacation, 8 Paid Holidays, Health (HRA), Dental, Paid Life Insurance & AD&D, Paid Disability Insurance, Vision, FSA, EAP Program, 401k Savings and a great work environment.
Ability to lift up to and including 50lbs. Operation of forklift, pallet jack and scales required. Majority of the day is spent bending, reaching, lifting, and walking. Possibility of workplace restrictions and minimal exposure to environmental waste such as dirt and dust. Working near moving mechanical parts. Continuous reprioritization of schedule to meet customer satisfaction. Customer inquiries daily as to status of inventory, requiring immediate problem solving.
Job Type: Exempt
Salary: $63,000 – $70,000 annually