We are printers. And innovators at heart. We are in business to help our clients communicate with their audience. Our unique combination of bringing applied ingenuity, craftsmanship and sustainability into all we produce makes us unique. We’re constantly rethinking and evolving to get the solutions that change the game.
Our core values drive everything we do. We believe in doing the right thing, the right way and with the right people. Our people are at the heart of Bolger, and we are who we are because of the kindness, compassion, and consideration our people show every day. If you have a drive to succeed, a passion for helping clients, an ability to think new, and the requisite talent, then we’d love to talk.
Bolger Inc. is a 87 year-old, third generation, family owned multi-dimensional printing organization. While our roots are in producing beautiful commercial, digital and wide format printing for Luxury, Healthcare, Financial, Corporate, Educational, and Retail markets, we are also a leading provider of integrated marketing services for a wide range of national and international clients.
Our passion is to help clients succeed at creating and delivering their marketing and visual communication objectives. We do this by producing beautiful print as well as by developing customized end-to-end communication services that enable our clients to orchestrate their marketing communication and product fulfillment objectives across their entire channel of customer networks. This is accomplished through our class-leading web-based Smart Q technology platform combined with our offset and digital print, mailing, kitting and fulfillment services.
Bolger is ISO 9001:2015 certified, and proudly part of the Sustainable Green Print partnership (SGP).
The Inserter Operator is responsible for setting up and operating the mailing inserter and ink jet equipment. You will troubleshoot the machines, work as a team, and look for ways to continuously improve processes. This is a third shift position, Sunday through Thursday from 10 pm to 6 am.
- Set up and operate mailing inserter and ink jet equipment (fill pockets, sort mail, label material, etc.)
- Follow documented job ticket and pocket grid instructions
- Follow documented Quality Control procedures
- Follow the direction of Department Manager and Team Leaders
- Perform basic maintenance of machines as required for each level of operation
- Sort mail to USPS specifications
- Perform basic hand labor assembly when needed
- Assist other team members to achieve personal, organizational and departmental objectives
- Move material (WIP) using a pallet jack when necessary
- Participate in the general cleanliness of the department (cleaning, organizing, etc.)
- Assist other departments when scheduled to do so
Required Talents & Demonstrated Competencies:
- Mechanically inclined
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and in team environments
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Bell & Howell, Flo-master and Buhr’s inserters a plus
- Demonstrate the following primary characteristics:
- Thinks new
- Team support
- Open and proactive communicator
- Integrity / Does the right thing
- Pursue win/win outcomes both internally and externally
- Effective follow-through
- Good business and personal judgment
- Acts with urgency
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability
Bolger is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering excellent wages and benefits.