We are looking for talented Sales professionals to join or team as an Account Executive. If you have a passion for helping companies and brands connect with their audience, a strong drive to succeed, & the demonstrated talents outlined below, then we’d love to talk.
Our job is helping companies excel at delivering their marketing, brand, and product communication requirements. We do this by enabling customers to simplify, streamline and better control their communication requirements by leveraging our digital marketing, print, mail, fulfillment, and data management services through a customized online platform we call SmartQ®. We strive to live up to our tagline of delivering vision beyond print.
While our roots are in producing beautiful commercial, digital and wide format printing for Luxury, Healthcare, Financial, Corporate, Educational, and Retail markets, we are also a leading provider of integrated marketing services for a wide range of national and international clients. We combine craftsmanship + sustainability + applied ingenuity to deliver the best combinations of products and services to each client.
The Account Executive is accountable for business development and sales growth within specified target vertical markets and serves as a teammate within a defined Sales Pod. This role builds and executes major account programs to maximize account revenues, and develops new logo accounts from prospect to close. This includes holding account review meetings with all key accounts for the purpose of building budgets and monthly/quarterly forecasts. The successful AE will be well versed in selling all Bolger services using primarily an “Insight” selling approach.
This position is compensated through a combination of base wage plus commission, with no limit on potential earnings.
Key Accountabilities For Superior Performance:
- Meet or exceed revenue goals by developing a sales pipeline for primarily new customers that fit ideal profile within targeted vertical markets and closing the business.
- This person is passionate about their work, accepts individual responsibility to consistently meet and exceed quota on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis and desires to increase their income.
- Prospects with a purpose to uncover the the right opportunities
- Actively participates in developing new prospect accounts within assigned vertical markets, and works as part of a Sales Pod.
- Develops a deep knowledge of key vertical markets and sells with insight.
- Utilize Bolger’s CRM system as a business management organization tool.
- They demonstrate efficient time and territory management skills and understand the unique, proprietary and strategic offering Bolger provides
- Meet or exceed revenue goals by developing and executing a sales business plan with current key accounts that are looking for a valued partner.
- This role is able to develop a total plan that results in developing key accounts that focus on the “best opportunities” that align with our ideal customer profile and that utilize our full range of services.
- Work collaboratively with internal resources to ensure service is delivered as sold and the highest levels of customer satisfaction are achieved and maintained.
- Utilize the CRM sales automation system.
- They demonstrate efficient time and territory management skills and understand the unique, proprietary and strategic offering Bolger provides.
- Maximize Boger’s “share of wallet” within key accounts.
- Use consultative and insight selling approach to leverage business growth.
- Develop excellent relationships with decision makers by following a consultative sales process that discovers real needs and timelines and clearly demonstrate our total solution.
- It is important to understand the “strategic goals” of the customers business and be passionate about how we can partner with the customer on how to execute the goals they have identified.
- It is the ability to help the prospect see the why Bolger’s unique solution is just common sense and a clear choice.
- Develop or demonstrate the ability to create insight for the account on how they can be more effectively in using print in their communication strategies.
- They build trust at all levels of the account by using a consultative process that clearly shows product and company strengths versus what the competition has to offer and builds trust with client.
- Participate in process improvement and support team initiatives including backing up sales staff as needed.
The Account executive will have clear performance goals in the form of meeting quota, maintaining a solid pipeline of qualified prospects, advancing sales to close business and working to aggressively promote services. In addition, it is important to work collaboratively with other team members to ensure success with the client.
Required Talents & Demonstrated Competencies:
Customer Focus: Anticipating, shaping, meeting and/or exceeding customer needs, wants and expectations.
Resiliency: Quickly recovering from adversity
Interpersonal Skills: Effectively communicating, building rapport, and relating well to all kinds of people.
Influencing: Personally affecting others actions, decisions, opinions and thinking.
Time and Priority Management: Prioritizing and completing tasks in order to deliver desired outcomes. Strong personal time management.
Goal Orientation: Setting, pursuing, and attaining goals, regardless of obstacles or circumstances.
Personal Accountability: Being answerable for personal actions and outcomes.
Teamwork: Cooperating and collaborating with others to meet objectives.
Driving Forces & Values Desired:
Intentional: Being primarily driven to assist others for a specific purpose, not just for the sake of being helpful or supportive.
Resourceful: Being driven by practical results, maximizing both efficiency and returns for the investments in time, talent, energy and resources.
Receptive: Being driven by new ideas, methods, and opportunities.
Objective: Being driven more by the functionality and objectivity of your surroundings than the harmony of your surroundings.
Bolger is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering excellent wages and benefits.