- Deliver and pick-up jobs using the company box truck
- Load and unload truck safely
- Insure the accuracy of delivery paperwork. Complete and document paperwork as required. Maintain daily delivery log sheets. Report any problems to the shipping lead or production manager.
- Perform routine inspection on 2021 26 ft. International Box Truck prior start-up
- Perform other duties when assigned by the shipping/receiving lead. Ensure vehicle received necessary maintenance.
- Promote cooperative and positive work environment by assisting fellow workers as needed
- Provide elite customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to follow verbal and written job instructions, including those dealing with dimensions and quantity.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Work level activity is usually heavy, occasionally involving lifting and exerting up to 100lbs of force, frequently 50lbs of force and constantly 20lbs of force.
- Ability to operate motor vehicles, various material handling equipment and a pallet jack.
Must have an excellent driving record, class B license and DOT medical card