We are printers. And innovators at heart. We are in business to help our clients communicate with their audience. Our unique combination of bringing applied ingenuity, craftsmanship and sustainability into all we produce makes us unique. We’re constantly rethinking and evolving to get the solutions that change the game.
Our core values drive everything we do. We believe in doing the right thing, the right way and with the right people. Our people are at the heart of Bolger, and we are who we are because of the kindness, compassion, and consideration our people show every day. If you have a drive to succeed, a passion for helping clients, an ability to think new, and the requisite talent, then we’d love to talk.
Bolger Inc. is a 87 year-old, third generation, family owned multi-dimensional printing organization. While our roots are in producing beautiful commercial, digital and wide format printing for Luxury, Healthcare, Financial, Corporate, Educational, and Retail markets, we are also a leading provider of integrated marketing services for a wide range of national and international clients.
Our passion is to help clients succeed at creating and delivering their marketing and visual communication objectives. We do this by producing beautiful print as well as by developing customized end-to-end communication services that enable our clients to orchestrate their marketing communication and product fulfillment objectives across their entire channel of customer networks. This is accomplished through our class-leading web-based Smart Q technology platform combined with our offset and digital print, mailing, kitting and fulfillment services.
Bolger is ISO 9001:2015 certified, and proudly part of the Sustainable Green Print partnership (SGP).
The Vice President of Large Format Sales is responsible for business development and sales growth for our large format graphics business. The Vice President will be accountable for their direct accounts, as well as being a subject matter expert who mentors and assists other sales personnel on large format opportunities. The Vice President is responsible for establishing and executing our Large Format sales strategy.
- Grow profitable revenue within ideal client profile accounts.
- Build and execute vertical market based sales and business development strategy
- Build and execute on major account programs, and ensure we maximize account revenues
- Holds quarterly business review meetings with key accounts
- Mentor other sales personnel as a subject matter expert.
- Meet or exceed revenue goals by developing a sales pipeline for new customers
- Develop and execute a sales business plan with current key accounts
- Owns vertical market strategy and execution
- Creates, manages and reports on Sales KPI’s
- Creates and manages Sales Revenue Budgets and Monthly forecasts
- Participate in process improvement initiatives as necessary
- Contributes to sales employee review process, as required
Required Talents & Demonstrated Competencies:
- Proven consultative or insight selling experience
- Strong written, verbal, and persuasive communication skills.
- Ability to sell complex programs and concepts
- Strong account management and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Advanced contextual knowledge of large format industry and trends
- Ability to anticipate issues and proactively troubleshoot
- Strong computer skills; experience with SalesForce or other CRM’s + Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Ability to work in highly deadline driven environment
- Client-focused, teamwork based
- Fulfills all corporate values and demonstrated leadership and good judgment
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability
- Ability to manage teams to defined expectation
- Sufficient experience and knowledge understanding details of large format business and production
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years sales experience required
- Demonstrate the following primary characteristics:
- Thinks new
- Team support
- Open and proactive communicator
- Integrity / Does the right thing
- Pursue win/win outcomes both internally and externally
- Effective follow-through
- Good business and personal judgment
- Acts with urgency
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability
Bolger is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering excellent wages and benefits.