We are printers. And innovators at heart. We are in business to help our clients communicate with their audience. Our unique combination of bringing applied ingenuity, craftsmanship and sustainability into all we produce makes us unique. We’re constantly rethinking and evolving to get the solutions that change the game.
Our core values drive everything we do. We believe in doing the right thing, the right way and with the right people. Our people are at the heart of Bolger, and we are who we are because of the kindness, compassion, and consideration our people show every day. If you have a drive to succeed, a passion for helping clients, an ability to think new, and the requisite talent, then we’d love to talk.
Bolger Inc. is an 87 year-old, third generation, family owned multi-dimensional printing organization. While our roots are in producing beautiful commercial, digital and wide format printing for Luxury, Healthcare, Financial, Corporate, Educational, and Retail markets, we are also a leading provider of integrated marketing services for a wide range of national and international clients.
Our passion is to help clients succeed at creating and delivering their marketing and visual communication objectives. We do this by producing beautiful print as well as by developing customized end-to-end communication services that enable our clients to orchestrate their marketing communication and product fulfillment objectives across their entire channel of customer networks. This is accomplished through our class-leading web-based Smart Q technology platform combined with our offset and digital print, mailing, kitting and fulfillment services.
Bolger is ISO 9001:2015 certified, and proudly part of the Sustainable Green Print partnership (SGP).
Job Title: Vice President of Sales & Marketing
As part of Bolger’s senior leadership team, The VP Sales & Marketing is responsible for providing sales/marketing leadership and driving revenue growth. The VP, as a “chief growth officer” should not only be capable of leading/managing the sales organization, but also capable of building and delivering an overall growth strategy that leverages all facets/capabilities of Bolger and who can help the President and management team define and communicate a clear future vision and strategy and then execute it. The person in this role should be capable not only of leading salespeople but of commercially leading a business and helping it navigate changing market dynamics and market demand.
1. Turn sales organization into a growth engine – from demand responders to demand creators
2. Build and execute upon a strategic growth plan that maximizes value added revenue growth for Bolger
3. Assist President to build and communicate future vision
• Working with the marketing department to design print and online promotional materials for the company’s products and services.
• Identifying where improvements can be made and developing sales plans and strategies to achieve sales goals.
• Recruiting and hiring sales staff and developing training programs.
• Managing sales teams and maintaining sales operations.
• Outlining and managing sales budgets.
• Setting quarterly and annual sales goals and motivating the sales teams to achieve their goals.
• Monitoring the market and competitor products and activities and providing detailed sales forecasting.
• Reviewing customer activity, anticipating consumer needs, and improving customer satisfaction.
• Creating sales reports and providing feedback to the leadership team at company meetings.
• Establishing and maintaining key customer relationships.
• Be a strong advocate for the customer and customer’s business requirement as well as for Bolger sales/marketing staff.
• Become highly knowledgeable about the business and have the acumen to run a business, including strong P&L capability. Achieve smart, value-added revenue growth
• Maintain transparency between Sales and President and communicate candidly.
• Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
• Master’s degree in a business-related field may be advantageous.
• Minimum of 7 years experience in a sales leadership position.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a selling role and with sales technology and CRM software.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in a senior (C-level) leadership role may be advantageous.
• In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques.
• Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
• Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
Vacation, 8 Paid Holidays, Health (HRA), Dental, Paid Life Insurance & AD&D, Paid Disability Insurance, Vision, FSA, EAP Program, 401k Savings and a great work environment.